- This event has passed.
Morning Energizing Flow
October 6, 2020 @ 09:00 - 10:00 CESTFree – 150kr
Vinyasa flow focuses on fluid sequences, smooth transitions with the goal of making yoga accessible to anyone. During her classes she emphasizes that yoga should give you joy and make you feel good in your body. She promotes mind-body awareness and encourages her students to live yoga “off the mat” by gradually introducing them to yoga philosophy.
Fanni’s classes are designed for students of all levels, where everybody can explore their potential and find their own practice.
About our teacher:
Fanni is a Yoga AllianceRYT200 certified Vinyasa Flow, Yoga Nidra and Restorative Yoga teacher from Hungary, currently living in Oslo, Norway.
Fanni first encountered meditation and pranayama (Breath Control) in 2012. She was fascinated by their impact on her everyday life. She gradually discovered the physical part – asana practice as well. In the beginning she used the practice as a cross-training besides her other passion, which is running. Yoga slowly became an equally important part of her life, so after moving to Oslo she decided to deepen her knowledge and enrolled at Atman Yoga School’s 200H teacher training, where she graduated in 2020 June.
During the Covid-19 lockdown, between March and June she offered online classes to family and friends, to help them overcome anxiety issues and to help them deal with the isolation.
Max attendees: 8
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected directly after use. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell. Send us an email and your ticket can be applied to another upcoming event.