After Work Yoga
October 5 @ 17:30 - 18:30 CESTFree – NOK150
Join us for our Monday evening “After Work” series.
Our in-house teacher, Nikki, will guide you through an hour of vinyasa inspired flow, which will prepare you to stride through the week! Nikki’s classes are creative, offering sequences which focus on the use of breath and movement to find stability.
The class is designed to be challenging, building strength and concentration. Variations will be provided, so the class is open to all levels and abilities. We will conclude the class with a short meditation to generate focus, grounding and an empowered sense of self! Let’s go!
Max attendees: 8
**This event is free for HerSpace members**
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected before each class or directly after us. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell. Send us an email and your ticket can be applied to another upcoming event.