Yoga: Friday Flow
October 30, 2020 @ 09:30 - 10:30 CETFree – NOK150
Celebrate the end of the week at HerSpace! Yoga-style.
Nikki will lead the hour long practice. The session will focus on easing the tension from the week, and finding your own rhythm. The sequences will be fluid with an emphasis on smooth transitions and finding stability. As the pace increases and the blood gets moving, we will work with asanas that increase strength and flexibility.
The class is open to all levels, as creativity is encouraged! This way you make the practice your own, and in the process connect with what you individually need.
Keep the celebration going at our Community Lunch! Sit down with our HerSpace community, to eat, chat and connect. What a way to begin the weekend!
Max attendees: 8
This event is free for HerSpace members.
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected directly after use. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell. Send us an email and your ticket can be applied to another upcoming event.