HerSpace Community Brunch
October 30, 2020 @ 11:00 - 13:00 CETFree – NOK150
Join us every Friday for brunch, to connect and share over food.
The end of October marks the eve of Dia de Muertos, celebrated in Mexico and Mexican communities across the globe. Day of the Dead honors those who have passed on from this life whether national heroes or close family members. We come together on Friday for Community Lunch to mark this ocassion and learn more about this tradition with Community Member, Mirie Garcia.
We will feast on “tacos vegetarianos” with roasted pulled jack fruit, refried black beans, Mexican rice and classic salsa. Experience a taste of Mexico on a plate and learn how you can recreate it from your own Taco Fredag at home.
Due to stricter COVID-19 gathering requirements, attendance will be limited to 15. Upon arrival, guests will be required to sign in, wash hands/antibac, and remain seated with 1m spacing between each guest.
This event is free for HerSpace Members.
Max attendees: 15
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected directly after use. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell. Send us an email and your ticket can be applied to another upcoming event.