- This event has passed.
Thriving in Norway: Getting a Job
October 21, 2020 @ 11:00 - 12:00 CESTFree – 100kr
Iva Ogrizovic, Program Director for Diversify, will lead us in conversation on how to land a job in Norway. Diversify exists to facilitate job opportunities and professional development for skilled internationals and repats. The focus on networking and community building is essential for successful entrance into job market. During your search, mental health and wellness cannot be ignored. She will show us how to get support from our partner organizations like Network for Work, Inter-Nationals, and Africa Connect as well as the processes involved in seeking assistance from NAV.
Bring your CV and sample cover letters so we can give you feedback on how to optimize your chances. Getiing a job in Norway can be challenging but not impossible. Equip yourself with the right tools and mindset by joining us for this session.
Max attendees: 20
This event is free for HerSpace members.
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected directly after use. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell. Send us an email and your ticket can be applied to another upcoming event.