- This event has passed.
Business Sales Strategy Course (8 Weeks)
October 21, 2020 @ 18:00 - 19:00 CEST
An event every week that begins at 18:00 on Wednesday, repeating until November 25, 2020
Prospecting is the backbone of all sales. If we neglect to prospect, or we prospect poorly, our sales results will be poor. Therefore, having a strong understanding of what prospecting is, what it involves and how to develop your own actionable prospecting strategy is fundamental to sales success.
This 8-week course will provide participants with an understanding and appreciation of prospecting and prospecting Dos & Don’ts. Furthermore, each participant will develop – week-by-week – their own Prospecting Action Plan.
Each week will build upon previous work, and participants will be able to apply each week’s learning to their business immediately.
Sales Prospecting applies equally when we want to engage in sales conversations with prospective customers, possible business partners &/or potential investors in our business. Whatever stage you currently are with your business (from ideation through to growth, and every stage in between) this Course is relevant.
At the end of this series of workshops, participants be able to:
- Effectively identify potential prospects
- Connect with those prospects considered to be a good target
- Understand how to engage with prospects to develop a mutually beneficial outcome (no hard selling)
- Have more confidence when using the telephone
- Use different media to reach and engage prospects (phone, email, video, sms, web, social…)
- Handle different objections confidently, successfully and – most importantly – professionally
- Use a simple set of IT tools that support sales activities without costing the earth, or taking up all your time
Bio: David Frew
David Frew is Founder and Managing Director of WhiteBridge, which delivers sales performance improvement consulting, coaching and mentoring.
Business owners and sales leaders work with WhiteBridge to develop and implement sustainable strategies that build and sustain customer-focused, high performance sales teams and deliver profitable, predictable growth.
David’s background is in international sales and business development positions, in the Nordics, North America and western Europe, across a number of industries, including software, professional business services, finance, infrastructure and oil & gas. He has consistently distinguished himself as a top-performer, leader and coach.
His passion for sales excellence helps others achieve their sales-related goals: winning new clients and increasing revenue, more quickly, more profitably, more predictably.
David regularly holds sales performance improvement workshops, as well as working directly with his clients to achieve and beat their sales-related goals.
Members Cost: NOK800
Max attendees: 10
These costs include all 8 classes.
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected directly after use. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell. Send us an email and your ticket can be applied to another upcoming event.