The Wheel of Life Workshop with Mariana Soares
December 5 @ 15:00 - 18:00 CET
**This event will be held online**.
Are you feeling out of balance in your life?
As a starting point for creating balance, happiness and success in your life, the Wheel of Life is the perfect coaching tool to begin your journey. Using this tool, you will be able to reflect and gain some insight into the balance of your life and how satisfied you are in life’s different areas.
Following on from this self-reflection, you can utilise this exercise to further delve into why your wheel of life looks the way it does, what you would like your wheel of life to look like, and further into how to make this happen.
What you will get from this workshop:
- In this workshop you’re going to find what balance means for you and how to find balance in your life.
- You are going to learn how to design your “Wheel of Life”
- You are going to get wonderful insights about your life at the present moment, by analyzing your own Wheel of Life
- You will have an opportunity to share your insights and get feedback and guidance from Mariana
- You are going to define at least one action step that will bring you closer to achieve balance in your life
- You are going to be able to tap into your power and understand how whole, resourceful and wise you already are
About our facilitator Mariana:
Mariana is a Professional Certified Life Coach by Erickson Coaching International.
Mariana’s approach to coaching is Solution-Focused, helping the clients to move towards their desired future outcomes, instead of concentrating on past experiences or reasons for present dissatisfaction.
She emphasizes the holistic nature of the client, seeing how positive change can fit into their bigger picture. Mariana creates space for the clients to tap into their own inner resources and skills, guiding them with an advice-free approach, to define action steps that lead to transformational changes in their lives.
Mariana is also a Yoga Teacher and has been teaching mainly Pregnancy Yoga, Baby Yoga and Postnatal Yoga in the last years.
Workshop duration: 2hrs 45min