October 17 @ 10:00 - 10:45 CESTNOK150
In Yulya’s yoga class, the children will be engaged by fun and exciting stories. They will imitate different animals in different yoga positions from the tales told. They will challenge their balance and build strength. Yoga entails both energizing movement and relaxing postures where the children will be given a unique window to experience rest and activity states. In this way, we will work on how to control our impulses and gauge self-regulation. Studies have shown that self-regulation is the basis of learning. The word “self-regulation” is increasingly used in international research on children’s development. Our mini-yogis will experience mastery to improve their self-esteem and build body positive mindset.
Yulya is a yoga practitioner, certified kids yoga instructor and works at a barnehage in Oslo. She is passionate about introducing and teaching yoga for kids. Since May 2017, she has been holding kids yoga courses at her barnehage. Parents of her yoga students are so grateful that their children can experience her yoga. Not every barnehage has their own certified instructor. Now, you can explore yoga as a way to nourish your child’s physical and mental wellness.
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected directly after use. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell. Send us an email and your ticket can be applied to another upcoming event.