HerSpace Community Brunch
October 16 @ 11:00 - 13:00 CESTFree – NOK150
Join us every Friday for brunch, to connect and share over food.
Fall and colder weather calls for healthy, but also comforting food. Join us this Friday at the table as we share a “nourish bowl” balanced meal comprised of roasted and fresh veggies, tofu, quinoa and peanut butter based dressing.
HerSpace’s own Jelena Boljevic will be our chef for this week. Come say hi!
This event is free for HerSpace Members.
Max attendees: 20
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected directly after use. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell. Send us an email and your ticket can be applied to another upcoming event.