Creative Fridays: Apron Making with WarmFolk
October 16, 2020 @ 17:30 - 19:30 CESTNOK300
Daisy from Warmfolk gives us another creative evening with a session crafting aprons.
In this session we will step up in size and confidence. Bring your favorite fabric or pick from Daisy’s vibrant collection. You will need 1 meter of fabric for each apron, and 1 meter of each of your fabrics if you would like it double-sided.
We are leveling up our sewing confidence by tackling a more advanced project. A well designed apron can also improve your kitchen goddess skills but don’t fret, you can make an apron for your cook in the kitchen to show your love.
You’re welcome to bring your machine but sewing stations will be ready when you arrive.
Max attendees: 8
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected directly after use. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell. Send us an email and your ticket can be applied to another upcoming event.