HerSpace Community Brunch
November 6, 2020 @ 11:00 - 13:00 CETFree – NOK150
As the days are getting shorter and colder, let us warm you up with a traditional dish from Slovakia. Kapustnica – one of the most favorite Slovak soups, is associated with many merry moments, but most of all – Christmas.
Smelling the specific aroma of sauerkrat (magic is in fermenting in clay barrels), makes all Slovak people look for the Christmas tree and sip mulled wine. On regular occasions, kapustnica contains sauerkrat, pork, sausages, potatoes, and mushrooms. However, traditionally, people did not eat meat on Christmas day and the traditional recipe involves dried plums or apples, and sour cream.
For an early taste of Christmas, and much-needed merriment vibes, one of our little sisters- Zuzana is going to prepare her favorite kapustnica for you and share her love for the Slovak Christmas traditions.
Max attendees: 15
This event is free for HerSpace Members.
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected directly after use. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell. Send us an email and your ticket can be applied to another upcoming event.