Thriving in Norway: Surviving Winter
October 7 @ 11:00 - 12:00 CESTFree – NOK100
Norway is known for its beautiful winters and mountains full of snow, but for people that live here, it can be harsh. Come to this event to learn our best tips and tricks for coping with the Norwegian winter. It’s not only about a winter jacket and wool socks!
We will share some of our best secrets and essentials for surviving the long winters in Norway, from where to find best deals to buy a good winter jacket to warm drink recipes if you get tired of tea and coffee.
Join us for a chat to share your experience, whether you have been in Norway for a couple of months or several years. We want to hear about your first experience and how you got through the long, dark winter months. Thriving in Norway means finding peace with winter and together we gather some tried and true tips to help us get there.
***This event is free for HerSpace members.***
Max attendees: 8
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected directly after use. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell. Send us an email and your ticket can be applied to another upcoming event.