- This event has passed.
Thriving in Norway: Giving Birth
November 4, 2020 @ 11:00 - 12:00 CETFree – 100kr
Are you planning to start a family in Norway? Learn about the process of giving birth and your options within the Norwegian health structure. Trained doula and founder of Avocado Parenthood, Anya Volosskaya will join us to discuss issues regarding your body, mind, relationship during pregnancy and birth. We are planning an engaging discussion and hope to answer your questions around this very personal and exciting topic.
Max participants: 10
This event is free for HerSpace members.
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected directly after use. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell. Send us an email and your ticket can be applied to another upcoming event.