- This event has passed.
October 17, 2020 @ 12:00 - 14:00 CESTFree – 100kr
Change is inevitable, but thriving is often a choice.
Many of us have dealt with change in various ways; a relocation to a new country, unemployment, past or current trauma, loss of a loved one, or perhaps a change of relationship. These adjustments can often throw us off balance and sometimes, might result in a loss of self, identity, sense of stability, or our social and/or professional community.
In addition, 2020 has been an historical year, a year that has been further amplified by the challenge of a global pandemic. How are we to build bridges and create networks during a time when distance is necessary and isolation inevitable? These challenges, left unaddressed might lead to increased mental health struggles. Our wellbeing might also be further worsened by a lack of a supportive network or a safe and judgement free space where we can come together to begin on our path to wellness.
With The Circle, we are building a community of supportive, strong and empowered people. Not because we do not face challenges, but in spite of them. We aim to create a safe and nurturing space where we can all be seen, heard and valued both as we are and as we want to be.
In The Circle, you have the option to share or just listen. In either case, you’ll get to partake in the magic of a supportive community. While we know that there is no blueprint to wellness, we believe, wholeheartedly, that having a supportive community makes the journey easier.
When you leave this session, we hope you will feel nurtured and lifted in your spirit. We look forward to seeing you.
Max attendees: 15
This event is free for HerSpace members.
This event is also free for participants from Africa Connect
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected directly after use. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell. Send us an email and your ticket can be applied to another upcoming event.