- This event has passed.
Pastel Painting Workshop: The Sea with InspiraNorge
October 30, 2020 @ 18:30 - 21:00 CET
We continue to paint sunny and tropical places. This time you will travel to the beach. We have not decided yet where this beach is located, but you could help us. Imagine sharing a glass of wine during the art process and a relaxed atmosphere of painting together with others.
What will we paint? Using pastel on paper, we will create a seascape composition. During this class, we focus on studying natural leading lines – the beach, the ridge of a mountain, rocks, clouds and the color of water. You can be sure that we will include a foreground anchor as well – a thing your viewer can relate to. It will be a sun umbrella, but you can also add your own objects.
By the end of the workshop, you will have your signature pastel painting of landscape composition on paper to adorn your home or gift to someone special.
This workshop is suitable for beginners as well as more experienced creators. All workshop materials are provided. This event is limited to 10 participants. Registration is required and binding.
Class time: Friday from 18:30 – 21:00
Sessions: October 30
Place: HerSpace, Strandgata 19
Price: NOK 600
Teacher: Olesia Skorodumova
The course will be held in Norwegian.
*** We will serve the wine.***
Book your ticket online:
Use the code: SEA and enjoy 10% off on this incredible event, expires Friday October 23.
Spoil yourself, you deserve it!
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected directly after use. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell.