- This event has passed.
HerSpace Community Brunch
October 23, 2020 @ 11:00 - 13:00 CESTFree – NOK150
Join us every Friday for brunch, to connect and share over food.
Our community chef this week is Ahmed Bukhari, husband to member Helene Songe. He is passionate about sharing his culture through cooking.
He will serve us lentil soup with flavors from his home countries of Lebanon and Syria, with blending influences from Arabian Gulf. In addition he will be preparing two side dishes, mashed fava beans (called “foul” in Arabic), and hummus – with a spice mix of cumin, garlic, lemon and olive oil. Served with chopped, skin-free tomatoes.
All dishes are served with oven baked focaccia from the cafe where Ahmed works, Disen Kaffe & Brød. All dishes are vegan and except for the focaccia, gluten free.
Join us for this delicious feast!
Max attendees: 20
This event is free for HerSpace Members.
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected directly after use. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell. Send us an email and your ticket can be applied to another upcoming event.