- This event has passed.
HerSpace Community Brunch
October 9, 2020 @ 11:00 - 13:00 CESTFree – 150kr
Join us every Friday for brunch, to connect and share over food.
We welcome community chef, Justyna Skowronek, to our HerSpace kitchen. She brings us a traditional Polish soup called Krupnik. Rich with carrots, celery, cabbage, potatoes and mushrooms, making it vegan and gluten free. We’ll snack on Justyna’s own hummus recipe with roasted linseed and lots of fresh parsley to go with the homemade loaves of bread. A delightful and nutritious treat for these chilly days.
Justyna Skowronek, a newcomer to Oslo, spent last 4 years in Lofoten cooking for a Scandinavian hotel chain, managing a barn restaurant and creating art. She is perfecting her skills in embroidery, aiming at putting colorful plants in private and public spaces while studying other traditional crafts: pottery, weaving & carving. In the past, she spent 7 years as a business analyst and 3 as a volunteer coordinator for an international photography festival. She believes that through art, connection and open minds we can create better, empowering communities.
This event is free for HerSpace Members.
Max attendees: 20
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected directly after use. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell. Send us an email and your ticket can be applied to another upcoming event.