HerFood and Culture: Venezuelan Arepas
November 7 @ 13:00 - 15:00 CETNOK250
HerFood and Culture with Manuela, founder of Manu’s Kitchen Table will explore the traditions and flavors of Venezuela! We will feast on arepas filled with a medley of tasty vegetarian choices. She will share her stories on how food, family and her multicultural upbringing influenced her life and motivated her create her initiative around food and connection. We’ll get practical tips from Chef Manuela on how to recreate this South American dish in Norway. While we can’t travel to Venezuela during these strange times, we bring the country’s flavors for you to experience.
Manu’s Kitchen Table was born in pandemic lockdown. She used humor and cooking to entertain family and friends. Her audience grew and soon there was a demand for her charisma in the kitchen. Manu is a passionate foodie and amateur home cook with a strong desire to use food and video as to channel meaningful conversations, breakdown exhausting stereotypes and defy society’s expectations.
Due to current COVID-19 regulations, this will be an intimate gathering. All guests will be asked to adhere to safety measures, remain 1m apart from others and will be assigned a seat for lunch. Book your seat early to experience an afternoon of delicious conversation and relief from the buzzing anxiety in the air.
Max participants: 12
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected directly after use. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell. Send us an email and your ticket can be applied to another upcoming event.