- This event has passed.
October 23, 2020 @ 11:00 - 12:00 CEST150kr
Nutrition, Weaning and Working
Come join us for our final session of this Breastfeeding series. Everyone is welcome to join in, as no previous attendance is required.
In this important meeting, we will discuss what weaning means, how and when to introduce nutritious food to your baby, and how to juggle breastfeeding and working.
Information about pumping and working, night weaning, and introducing bottles will be discussed, as well as what weaning means for your postpartum body and emotional health.
Each month, we will repeat the cycle of topics. Whether you are a mother-to-be or currently breastfeeding, we want to give you relevant support by offering sessions tailored to your needs. Each stage of the breastfeeding journey is important for you and your baby. We will take a step by step approach that focuses on the mechanics, benefits and challenges of each stage.
Take part in this wonderful opportunity to build a supportive community of mothers and share your own experiences and tips. Babies are welcome. <3
Max attendees: 8
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected directly after use. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell. Send us an email and your ticket can be applied to another upcoming event.