A Journey to Balance: A Workshop for Women Dealing with Overwhelm
November 3 @ 18:00 - 21:00 CETNOK490
A Workshop for Women Dealing with Overwhelm
Welcome to 3 hours of learning, personal development, and self-care!
Many women go through their days with constant stress and overwhelm building up in their bodies, and too often accept this as a part of modern-day life. This workshop aims to inform you about stress in the female body and give you some much-needed tools and support so that you can support your mind, body, and soul.
The workshop will include:
- A 30-min slow yoga session
- A nutritious light vegetarian dinner
- Teaching about the stress response & the impact on the female body
- Journaling work & reflection
- Tools for reducing stress
- A guided meditation
What to Bring: a journal, a pen, a yoga mat and a water bottle. Optional but for extra comfort: a blanket and a pillow
What to Wear: comfortable clothing suitable for slow yoga. We will be seated on our yoga mats for the duration of the session.
About Your Teacher:
Liselle Anderson is a holistic health coach, yoga teacher, event organiser and mother. Oslo is her birthplace and home-base, but she grew up in the North-East of Scotland.
Her wellness journey started with her own yoga practice back in 2010, and has progressed over the years to include holistic nutrition and natural living. Her love for nutrition guided her towards completing her studies to become a Holistic Health Coach and she now supports women who want to live healthy and fulfilling lives without feeling constant stress in their bodies.
She has a passion for whole, nutritious food prepared simply and will gladly spend hours in the kitchen as her form of meditation.
Find Liselle on her website liselleanderson.com or on Instagram @liselleanderson.
Sign up for our Early Bird ticket by October 23 at NOK490 to book your spot at a steal.
Max attendees: 10
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected directly after use. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell. Send us an email and your ticket can be applied to another upcoming event.