Blaze Inclusion Awards 2023: Leveling Up Inclusion and Belonging in the Nordics through a Justice Lens
August 15 @ 12:00 - 13:30 CEST
The Blaze Inclusion Awards celebrate and illuminate the trailblazers – individuals and organizations – who actively and passionately uplift Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Belonging (DEIB) initiatives in their workspaces, communities and society overall.
Blaze panel discussions will follow nominations and voting periods for the Blaze Inclusion awards and will take on important DEIBJ topics featuring speakers from 8 Nordic countries.
Topic for the third Blaze panel discussion is Leveling Up Inclusion and Belonging in the Nordics through a Justice Lens
The speakers for the discussion are:
- Layanna Martin, Global Program Manager, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Danfoss (Denmark);
- Alexandra Morgan, Nordic Inclusion & Diversity Lead, Avanade (Sweden);
- Astrid Sundberg, Advisory Board Member, Humans for Humans, People& Talent Leader (Norway);
- Nivikka Witjes, Project Manager, Siu-Tsiu (Greenland).
The session will be moderated by Chisom Udeze, Founder of Diversify & Herspace.
Read more about Blaze Inclusion Awards here!
This event is FREE to attend and will be held digitally. Please register below to receive the zoom link.
- August 15
12:00 - 13:30 CEST
- Event Categories:
- Professional Development, Social Issues
- Event Tags:
- Blaze awards, BlazeInclusionAwards, DEIB, Diversity, Inclusion
Oslo, Oslo 0152 Norway + Google Map
- View Venue Website
Leading with an Anti-Racist Lens: Bias, Discrimination & Racism in the Workplace and SocietyJune 20 @ 17:30 - 19:30 CESTHybrid Event
Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace: LGBTQIA+ – Inclusion, Intersectionality & EquityJune 28 @ 13:00 - 15:00 CESTVirtual Event