Thriving in Norway: Going to the doctor
October 14 @ 11:00 - 12:00 CESTFree – NOK100
The Norwegian Health System is among the best in the world. So, how does it work within the system? What if you’re in need of pain killers for that time of the month? What if your kid falls from the slide in the playground?
This week for Thriving in Norway we will be discussing our experiences within the Norwegian Health System. Some scary stories with happy endings and what to do when you’re stuck. We’ll talk also about the corona situation, what is the process of getting the test and receiving your results. We will talk about private doctors and the differences between services.
Finally, we will log into Helsenorge and show you how to book an appointment, how to change doctors and where to check for your lab results.
Max attendees: 8
This event is free for HerSpace members.
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected directly after use. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell. Send us an email and your ticket can be applied to another upcoming event.