Postpartum: Mapping your Post Birth Journey Part III
November 3 @ 17:30 - 19:30 CETNOK600
Postpartum is known as a golden period for healing after pregnancy and birth. In recent times we have shifted all focus towards pregnancy and motherhood skipping this important step which represents a mother’s ascension into her new role. Postpartum is not just a state of mind, it is a period which is meant to be healing and empowering for a new mother. Join us in this three-part series and engage with your own experience before it begins. Learn, prepare & take control of your postpartum journey.
PART 3/ MAPPING YOUR POSTPARTUM JOURNEY
A more interactive session, the last part of the course focuses on working on your postpartum plan.
This third session covers:
Postpartum as an Empowering Experience
Basic Physiology of Postpartum
You at the center of the journey: how to care for the mother.
Kate is a postpartum professional & massage therapist. Her massage career began in 2005 with extensive training in Thailand, the USA, India, Indonesia and the UK. In 2016 she began her postpartum education studying breastfeeding counseling. In 2018 she trained in postpartum hip closing techniques and in 2020 she finished her first Postpartum professional course. Kate also completed her babywearing consultant training with Slingababy in 2019. She is currently studying her second postpartum care certification with emphasis in postnatal physiology, while at the same time running the Oslo Sling Library and her own postpartum care & massage business “The Milk & Oil Company” in Oslo.
Single Session: NOK600
*If you would like to bring your partner to a single session, please send us an email.
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected directly after each event. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell. Send us an email and your ticket can be applied to another upcoming event.