- This event has passed.
Acrylic Painting Class: Rainbow Mountain with InspiraNorge – POSTPONED
November 20, 2020 @ 17:00 - 19:30 CET
THIS EVENT IS POSTPONED.
Let’s take a trip down to the Rainbow Mountain in Peru Vinicunca, also called Montaña de Siete Colores (Mountain of Seven Colors), is located in the Andes in the Cusco region of Peru.
We will be inspired by the natural phenomenon of the colorful mountains and will paint them. You will discover how to work in specific style creating a stylized colorful mountain with acrylics on canvas.
Our amazing instructor Alyona Storm will talk you through each step of the painting, checking in with you regularly along the way.
This workshop is suitable for beginners as well as more experienced creators. All workshop materials are provided. By the end of the event, you’ll have a beautiful painting to take home with you.
Time: 17:00 – 19:30, Friday, November 20
Place: HerSpace, Strandgata 19
Book Online at the InspiraNorge website.
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected directly after use. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell.