Acrylic Painting Class: Pears with InspiraNorge – POSTPONED
November 16 @ 18:00 - 20:00 CET
THIS EVENT IS POSTPONED.
November 16 from 18:00-20:00 we will study pear shapes and try to paint them as accurately as we can while moving our hands as little as we dare. The main point of the class is to paint as little as possible: the economy of brushstrokes. We just want to paint what is essential and to make each stroke meaningful. This means, plenty of observation and deliberate movements.
As a reward, treat yourself to a pear after class.
Suitable for all levels including absolute beginners. All workshop materials are provided. This event is limited to 10 participants. Registration is required and binding.
Time: 18:00 – 20:00, Monday, November 16
Place: HerSpace, Strandgata 19
Teacher: Julia Zaremba
Book Online at the InspiraNorge website.
*To reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, we are taking precautions to keep participants safe and decrease exposure to the virus.
Before attending this event, please be aware of the following rules:
- Only participants who have purchased a ticket beforehand are able to attend, in order to help us ensure having a safe number of people in our space at any time.
- Please wash your hands or use antibacterial solution for at least 20 secs when you arrive at HerSpace.
- Please keep a minimum of 1-meter distance to all persons and wear a mask when that is not possible.
- Shared equipment, including yoga mats, paint brushes, toys, will be disinfected directly after use. However, we encourage you to bring your own materials if possible.
- Please be safe and stay at home if you feel unwell.